New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have not been able to print out the last 3 Windows News Letters I have received. Previous versions of the news letter would show the page option from 1 to 20 and all pages would print. When attempting to print the last 3 new letters the page option is set from 1 to 1 and only the page displayed on my monitor will print. I am not having any print issues with other publications.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have only had a printing problem with one of the earlier issues that seemed to truncate one article. I was able to view it online. Since then, I haven't detected any printing problems. I use Thunderbird 3.0.5 on Windows XP-SP3 and print the whole thing each week.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert Mackenzie View Post
    I have not been able to print out the last 3 Windows News Letters I have received. Previous versions of the news letter would show the page option from 1 to 20 and all pages would print. When attempting to print the last 3 new letters the page option is set from 1 to 1 and only the page displayed on my monitor will print. I am not having any print issues with other publications.
    I have been unable to reproduce this problem here on any of the printers in our office. Could you try visiting the online version of the newsletter and printing from Firefox or IE and let me know if you have the same problem?

Thanks,
    Tony