Lurker
    Thanks
    I Sync my new Verizon Wireless Droid to my office Calendar through a round about way that requires Sync of Outlook to Google Canendar. It works very well. I now have Outlook 2010, and it won't Sync. I can't find a way to get an answer from either MS or Google. I am ignored even though there are a lot of other people with the same problem. Any suggestions?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Well, MS isn't interested in Google and Google isn't interested in MS, can you see where this is headed? I assume you're using one of the third party apps to do these transfers, I would suggest that the problem lies there, whatever it is isn't compatible with Outlook 2010.

I gave up trying to do this and use Gmail. The Gmail to Outlook sync for contacts and calendar was, at best, mediocre. If you're going to use Android, change over to Gmail as that is what the platform is based on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wagner View Post
    I Sync my new Verizon Wireless Droid to my office Calendar through a round about way that requires Sync of Outlook to Google Canendar. It works very well. I now have Outlook 2010, and it won't Sync.
    It seems that Google has not caught up yet:

Currently, Google Calendar Sync is only compatible with Microsoft Outlook versions 2003 and 2007, and operating systems Windows XP and Windows Vista.

Windows XP 64-bit Edition is not compatible with Google Calendar Sync at this time.
    Source: http://www.google.com/support/calend...y?answer=98565

Unlike the above skeptical comment, I imagine Google will want to update the sync tool for Outlook 2010. I'm sure they'd rather be the central hub for Outlook users than push those users toward other solutions.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    My "skeptical comment" was based on the OP's failure to get any help with a Google problem from MS and an MS problem from Google. Reading comp.

The other was from actually trying to make the sync work over a period of days and finally making a determination it was a waste of time. YMMV.