5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I went from outlook 2003 to 2007 and now 2010, was fortunate to have some of my specialized toolbars somehow import.
    Now I would like to edit some of the buttons.
    All the buttons show up under Add ins and for instance consent button which runs a macro to load a a consent document shows assigned to toolbar 5 see help picture below.
    Others show not assigned to any toolbar or to toolbar 6
    Can I edit the text to have it be more helpful to me and or add new buttons to the add in toolbars and delete old ones/?
    Thanks
    JK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (87.6 KB, 1 views)

Thanks
    If the toolbars were saved in templates, I think you might have to use VBA code, or a third party tool, to edit the toolbars. Unless you can get a copy of Office 2003 in which to edit them.

If the toolbars are generated dynamically by VBA code (i.e., in an AutoExec macro), it would be easier to edit the text portions, but trickier to deal with the icons.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    If you need the template to continue to work with Word 2003, 2007 and 2010 then you will need to edit the template in Word 2003. This is certainly the quickest way for you to go.

If you have moved to Word 2007/2010 for good then you should save the template as a dotm and recreate the toolbar as a ribbon tab. In Word 2010 there is a limited ribbon editor built in. You can also learn to code a ribbon yourself or use a ribbon editor like the Visual Ribbon Editor which can be found on Andy Pope's website
    Andrew Lockton, Chrysalis Design, Melbourne Australia