Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Uranium Lounger CWBillow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    6,371
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    I cannot find the BCM 2010 anywhere. Is it not yet out?

    Regards,
    Chuck Billow
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

    ~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    St Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    23,573
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    It is in Office Standard 2010 & Office Professional Plus 2010. See Office 2010 Volume Licensing Suites Comparison - Microsoft Office.

    Joe
    Joe

  3. #3
    Uranium Lounger CWBillow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    6,371
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    It is in Office Standard 2010 & Office Professional Plus 2010. See Office 2010 Volume Licensing Suites Comparison - Microsoft Office.

    Joe
    But only through the volume licensing? I purchased the Pro Plus (download) and checked back, and it didn't show up as part of the install.

    Regards,
    Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

    ~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    St Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    23,573
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    According to Office Professional Plus - Microsoft Office it is only available through volume licensing. Are you sure you got Pro Plus and just Pro?

    Joe
    Joe

  5. #5
    Uranium Lounger CWBillow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    6,371
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    According to Office Professional Plus - Microsoft Office it is only available through volume licensing. Are you sure you got Pro Plus and just Pro?

    Joe
    Yes, it's Pro Plus -- Infopath, Access, Sharepoint, et al. What a suck if it's only available through volume licensing.

    Thanks,
    Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

    ~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    St Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    23,573
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    The Pro Plus suite is only available through volume licensing. How did you acquire it? Did you try a custom install and look at all the options?

    Joe
    Joe

  7. #7
    Uranium Lounger CWBillow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    6,371
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    The Pro Plus suite is only available through volume licensing. How did you acquire it? Did you try a custom install and look at all the options?

    Joe
    It was offered through school -- $89 - and actually delivered via JourneyEd.com

    Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

    ~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    St Louis, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    23,573
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    That is an academic license which is one of the types of volume licensing. See Install Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 - Outlook - Microsoft Office.

    Joe
    Joe

  9. #9
    Uranium Lounger CWBillow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    6,371
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    That is an academic license which is one of the types of volume licensing. See Install Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 - Outlook - Microsoft Office.

    Joe
    Joe, mine came via download...maybe it was something I "could have" added, and didn't. I have no CD's -- well, I do, but only from copying the files once they unpacked. Install calls to insert the CD...most probably the one (set of programs) I didn't get...

    ah well...

    Thanks,
    Chuck
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

    ~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •