2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a checkbox that either puts the output (spreedsheet) as true or false but what I need it to put in the spreedsheet column g (each entry will use a different row) is either the word pickup or blanks.

Code:
    if checkbox1.value = true then
    ???????????????????????????????????? = pickup or nothing
    how would I code this

Thanks
    Is this a continuation of the project in your thread "[topic=776815]option boxs[/topic]"? If so, I should move this post to that thread so readers will have more context.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    yes , but I thought you had to list each problem seperatley

can you assist on my last problem please, i get that done and thats it for me for a while.

I have drawn an example of my problem. In this example you will see that there are 6 textboxes (3 in each row). When the user is typing in the data and she only needs the first row I need to have her skip the remaining three text boxes and goto the total materials textbox. This cannot be done through tabbing over though because there are actually 8 rows in the actual userform. how can I go about this?

quantity | parts | amount
    =======|=====|=============
    txtb1 | txtb2 | txtb3
    ======|=======|=============
    txtb4 |txtb5 | txtb6
    =======|======|=============

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vanoskyj View Post
    yes , but I thought you had to list each problem seperatley
    Some problems stand alone, others need context. Your call.

Moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by vanoskyj View Post
    In this example you will see that there are 6 textboxes (3 in each row). When the user is typing in the data and she only needs the first row I need to have her skip the remaining three text boxes and goto the total materials textbox. This cannot be done through tabbing over though because there are actually 8 rows in the actual userform.
    Can you train the user to use an accelerator key? This assumes that the total materials textbox has a label assigned to it. Create an accelerator key on the label and the user can jump to that box by pressing Alt+the accelerator key. It's similar to using Alt+t to open the Tools menu, for example.

Plan B would be to check whether the user has left the first box in the second row empty after tabbing through it, and then jump to the total materials box. I'm not sure how to code that.