New Lounger
    Thanks
    Due to poor cooling and some other factors, I am looking to replace the existing case housing my Windows Home Server with either Antec's DF-85 or Coolermaster's Cosmos S. I've read reviews on both / done a fair amount of research to narrow down to these two but keep wavering back and forth. The primary requirements I have are the ability to house 8 3.5 HDD's and 1 optical drive (Blu-Ray) and of course ample cooling all around. With the DF-85, I could fit up to 11 3.5 drives while I could get up to 9 out with the Cosmos if I purchased an additional 4in3 drive cage. In that regard, both cases would meet my needs. I'm not sure I could necessarily go wrong with either case but am looking for feedback on either nonetheless.

Can anyone using one / both of these cases offer any suggestions on which case to go with?

Thanks
    Coolermaster's Cosmos S
    Antec DF-85 Black Computer Case

I don't think you could go wrong with either one of these. Tough choice though, I like both of them but would
    probably choose the Coolermaster in the end. I like the look of it better, less flash and no oversized case window.
    If you've narrowed your selection down to these, then your final decision would rest with the remainder of your hardware.
    Like the motherboard layout, PSU size and placement, cable management, GPU card sizes, etc.

I like the inside of the Antec case, but would prefer the Coolermaster's external design.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint Rossmere View Post
    Coolermaster's Cosmos S
    Antec DF-85 Black Computer Case

I don't think you could go wrong with either one of these. Tough choice though, I like both of them but would
    probably choose the Coolermaster in the end. I like the look of it better, less flash and no oversized case window.
    If you've narrowed your selection down to these, then your final decision would rest with the remainder of your hardware.
    Like the motherboard layout, PSU size and placement, cable management, GPU card sizes, etc.

I like the inside of the Antec case, but would prefer the Coolermaster's external design.
    My WHS is a custom built server with an MSI MS-7514 (ATX), normal size PSU, average GPU(don't really need anything more on a WHS). I would certainly have enough expansion slots with either. The current case includes individual hot spare cages, which is nice. Antec's offers a total of 4 hot-swappable drives while Coolermaster's offers not. Hot spare is nice but not sure it's a deal breaker in the end. USB 3.0 is also nice on Antec though not sure I would have any use for it. An E-Sata port, which Coolermaster's has I would. Aside from room to meet my min reqs for drives, etc, cooling is of utmost importance.

Thanks
    I honestly would have to go with the,Antec Df-85.Just from the stand point of extra cooling fans.That and you can also add Water cooling capable.Also the features seem to have the advantage over the cooler master.Good Luck with what ever you decide.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten