New Lounger
    Thanks
    A user opens an email message that has been saved to a sub-folder. She clicks on "Actions -- Resend this Message" and sends it to the original recipient and/or additional recipients.

The sent copy is sometimes saved in the sub-folder; sometimes saved in the "sent items" folder. She says the behavior varies from folder to folder.

She wants the sent copy to always be saved in the same sub-folder from which it was sent. I can only get this behavior when I use "Reply" rather than "Resend."

Email Options are set to "Save Copies of messages in Sent Items folder"; Advanced options are set to "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with original message."

Is there a difference in behavior between Resend and Reply messages with respect to where the sent copy is saved? Can this be modified?

Thanks in advance.
    Deborah Friedman
    Application Engineer
    "Any solution to the problem, changes the problem"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by schatzieny View Post
    Email Options are set to "Save Copies of messages in Sent Items folder"; Advanced options are set to "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with original message."

Is there a difference in behavior between Resend and Reply messages with respect to where the sent copy is saved? Can this be modified?
    My guess is that "original" refers to the message that was replied-to or forwarded, not the message that was resent. A message you resend is more like a copy of the earlier sent message, and I suspect it has no internal reference to that message.