New Lounger
    Thanks
    I think the uiautomationcore.dll is corrupt and causing my MSX Flightsim to crash and I am getting this error message Application Timestamp: 475e17d3
    Fault Module Name: uiautomationcore.dll Fault Module Version: 7.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp:4a5bdb1d
    I have downloaded the uiautomationcore.dll from Microsoft but cannot delete the old one to replace it anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks
    How to Register a DLL
    Manually Register Files
    The second method used to register DLL files on your computer is via manual registration. Manually registering a DLL file is quite simple and can be done in only a few steps.

1.The first step is turn on your computer, launching your Windows operating system.
    2.Once your Windows operating system has loaded completely, click on Start and then click on Run.
    3.In the third step, you will input in the Run field a command that tells your computer to register the DLL file. You will need to input specific information including the path and the file name. The following is a template for the command: regsvr32 "\FileName.dll"
    It is important to note that path is the actually location or directory of where the file is located. Filename is obviously the name of the DLL file you will be registering. Below is a sample command: Regsvr32 "C:\Windows\System32\example.dll" 4.Once the command is input into the Run field correctly, press Enter.
    5.Once the DLL has been registered, you should receive a confirmation in the form of a pop up box. This message will list your newly registered DLL file and confirm that is was successfully registered into the registry.
    You might want to boot into safemode and delete the original or boot to a dos environment and delete the original.
    Or just place it in the same directory, and or in the Flightsim directory as well??

As usual, keep an updated image on hand of your os and all pertinent data.
    Google links relevant to MSX Flightsim & uiautomationcore.dll.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.