Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Super Moderator jscher2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Silicon Valley, USA
    Posts
    23,112
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 93 Times in 89 Posts
    I've tried GIF, I've tried deleting the hyphen in the file names... but I can't get the images to show "inline" in the text in Post #851232. Is it just me?

    == Edited ==

    Here's an image illustrating what I mean:


    [attachment=89390:NoShows.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    5 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    993
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    I've tried GIF, I've tried deleting the hyphen in the file names... but I can't get the images to show "inline" in the text in Post #851232. Is it just me?
    I see 4 images in Post #3 of that thread.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator jscher2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Silicon Valley, USA
    Posts
    23,112
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 93 Times in 89 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Sullivan View Post
    I see 4 images in Post #3 of that thread.
    I see them at the end under Attachments, but for me they don't show where they are supposed to show in between the lines of text. Irritating.

  4. #4
    5 Star Lounger
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    993
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    I see them at the end under Attachments, but for me they don't show where they are supposed to show in between the lines of text. Irritating.

    Hello - Possibly need to use Add To Post after the file is uploaded. Add the image wherever desired in the post by clicking on the Add To Post to the right of the image download.


    See the test thread at the Lounge Test Area Forum.

    Hope that helps

    Tim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •