4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am setting up a netbook that will be running Windows Live Mail. I'd like to update the contact list in WLM with my Outlook contact list on a weekly basis. I will not be adding any new contacts in WLM, so I only need to copy new contacts in one direction, from Outlook to WLM. I know I can export from Outlook in a .csv file and import that file. If I do this weekly, will WLM ignore the duplicates? Or is there a better way to keep the two in sync?

Thanks

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Doing a Google search it says WLM includes Microsoft Office Outlook Connector. Have you looked to see what that is? You may be able to sync Outlook the same way Android does with Gmail.

Thanks
    The Microsoft Outlook Connector, ties WLM and Outlook together so that you receive your WLM mail in Outlook.
    What it also does is create an address book in Outlook for each of your WLM accounts. From Outlook, click on tools, then Address book, you can then choose which address book to use (Contacs, or WLM), and you can also add contacts to either of those books.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It looks like Outlook Connector may work. I've gotten side tracked by another project so I've been unable to install and configure it as yet.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Vince