New Lounger
    Thanks
    When I am on certain websites and my cursor runs over usually an add on that page, I get a Script Error Mesage box that pops up and says Runtime error= Unknown This only occurs with my system that has Win 7 and Live Windows. It does not occur on my WIndows XP machine with IE 7. Contacted the webmaster of the board that gives me the most problem to see if it was anything on his side and he indicated I was the only one complaining so it must be my machine. Have went in and checked the tool boxes as listed on microsoft's web site but still have same problem. Just a novice here, any info or help would be appreciated. Rondog

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Could it be that you are using 64-bit browser? Flash isn't implemented 64-bit yet.

Thanks
    J Baker, Welcome to the Lounge!

If you go to the Start orb, All Programs, you will see 2 versions of Internet Explorer. As ripley suggests, perhaps you have inadvertently chosen to use the 64 Bit version in which case the Flash content will not work. I would suggest creating a shortcut to the 32 Bit version on your taskbar by right clicking the Internet Explorer on your All Programs and selecting pin to Taskbar and/or pin to Start Menu. This will place this icon in both places to make it easier to locate (with less clicks).
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Appreciate the feedback so soon! When I click on my start button and All programs, only ONE Internet Explorer appears. Checking it shows it must be a 32 bit as no indication of a 64 bit appears anywhere and also states it's IE 8. Also I checked my windows 7 system and it is also a 32 bit. Open to any other suggestion. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Baker View Post
    Appreciate the feedback so soon! When I click on my start button and All programs, only ONE Internet Explorer appears. Checking it shows it must be a 32 bit as no indication of a 64 bit appears anywhere and also states it's IE 8. Also I checked my windows 7 system and it is also a 32 bit. Open to any other suggestion. Thanks

I guess we both assumed you were running a 64 Bit OS, sorry. With a 32 Bit OS you will only have a 32 Bit version.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy