3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have encountered a strange problem. Using my TDK flash drive, I copied some photographs from my laptop. When I opened the folder containing the photos, it only had multiple folders named with letters and symbols. There are 520 folders, I cannot delete them. I have tried right-clicking, clicking and pressing Delete. I tried deleting the individual folders. I changed the Properties from Read Only and tried deleting them.

I can't figure it out!!! I cannot reproduce the strange symbols that comprise the names of the folders; I did receive a message that they were system folders and deleting them might harm my computers. I have other folders on the flash drive and they display properly.

Barbara
    Barbara<div align='center'></div>

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry I made my font so large...I didn't intend to scream.

I've attached a file to show the message and the file names.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    I've been able to delete almost everything awkward with Unlocker... (Note that some AV systems regard this website as dangerous, but I've never had a problem). Be careful to un-tick all the assorted rubbish options that many of these utilities seem to think we really, really, want...
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for reminding me of Unlocker. It was one of those little pieces of software that didn't get transferred when I bought a new computer.
    I installed it...but it didn't find anything to unlock. I asked Unlocker to Delete the folder but it wasn't able to delete it either.

Anyway, thanks for responding. Looks as if I'll just have to transfer everything to another flash drive and format this one.