4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I noticed when I put graphics in a header/footer that they show up faded, even in Print Preview. Text in a footer shows up just as vibrant as text outside the footer.

Is there a way to have graphics in a header/footer that do not show up faded?

Thanks!!
    Troy

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Troy,

What you're describing is definitely not the way it should work - in Print Preview, the content in the header and footer should not appear faded. Which version of Word are you working in? Is this happening only on your computer, or does this particular document appear that way to everyone? Does it make any difference if you change your default printer to a different printer?

Gary

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    This may be determined by the layout of your graphics - whether they're in the text layer (in line with text) or one of the drawing layers (floating). If they are floating, are you able to change that and see if it makes a difference? (It makes a difference for me, using Word 2003.)

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sounds like it's going in as a watermark, tho in 2007 I don't think that can be done accidentally. But didn't inserting a watermark used to involve opening the header? Just a thought.