Thanks
    My wife and I share a laptop with two separate user accounts. I use Outlook (HotMail acct) for my email and she has been using Windows Live for her email (HotMail acct). I wanted to have her use Outlook as well, but when I open Outlook (using her login) it gives me the following error:

"Cannot open your default email folders. File Access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file
    C:\Users\Bryan\. . . . . ."

"Bryan" is my account. Why would I be seeing that if I am logged in as her? The only option from that error is "OK", and once clicked, it closes Outlook. BTW, I am the Admin and she is a Standard User on this Vista Ultimate (SP2) / Office Ultimate 2007 machine. Any help greatly appreciated!
    Bryan,
    Not the smartest critter on the glacier. . .
    . . .but I'm persistent (does that count?)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bfxtrfcmgr View Post
    Why would I be seeing that if I am logged in as her?
    Perhaps your PST is attached as a data file in her Outlook profile. If you visit the Mail Control Panel, you can check on the details of each of your Outlook profiles. Make a backup before adding or delete data files, just in case.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    Perhaps your PST is attached as a data file in her Outlook profile. If you visit the Mail Control Panel, you can check on the details of each of your Outlook profiles. Make a backup before adding or delete data files, just in case.
    Thanks for the direction. So, where's the "Mail Control Panel"? I don't see anything that even has "Mail" in the title within the Control Panel.

EDIT: I see it on my desktop (same OS), so I need to see why it doesn't appear on the laptop.
    Bryan,
    Not the smartest critter on the glacier. . .
    . . .but I'm persistent (does that count?)