New Lounger
    Thanks
    I often extract interesting articles by copying and pasting into Word (2003) with the included images. Sometimes, and particularly with the WindowsSecrets Newsletter, the images neither copy as part of the overall selection, nor am I offered the standard 'copy image' option.
    After copying the article about the program 'What's My Computer Doing?', the image was not included. I went back, clicked on the image and selected 'copy'. When I pointed my cursor where I wanted the image pasted, that's not where it went. Instead, it was at the very top of the page beyond the margins. When I clicked on it, I was able to move it, but not easily and not where I wanted it. I also couldn't get the cursor to go to the end of the image box so I could add additional info.
    I prefer to select my own format, fonts, image size, etc. when retaining an article. Why make it hard on us? It isn't very user friendly... I expect better from you.
    Respectfully,
    BTINAZ

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    The officially supported method for archiving WindowsSecrets.com articles for personal use while offline is to save the newsletter emails. You can also save the document from IE as a web archive which, I believe, the latest version of Word will open without a problem.

If you have any luck finding a solution to the problems you've found in pasting the content directly into a Word document, please post here!

Regards,
    Tony