Thread: Chrome Update

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi, Chrome updated to version.127 this morning. I now cannot get chrome to launch. Hope not to have to re-install, would loose bookmarks & extensions. Any ideas to update again without loosing features. Tried a restart, no help there If I go and install again would this wipe out everything if i don't uninstall chrome? Need help to figure out how to launch chrome again without complete reinstall. Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burnnoticefan View Post
    Hi, Chrome updated to version.127 this morning. I now cannot get chrome to launch. Hope not to have to re-install, would loose bookmarks & extensions. Any ideas to update again without loosing features. Tried a restart, no help there If I go and install again would this wipe out everything if i don't uninstall chrome? Need help to figure out how to launch chrome again without complete reinstall. Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
    Generally if you install over a previous version of your app, including browsers, the user settings, bookmarks, add ons, etc are preserved after the update. Even though I just started using Chrome, I would suspect Chrome also exhibits this function. I installed Chrome yesterday and did get version 127.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy