Thanks
    Moderators, If this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move.
    Ok here is what is going on. I have or should say had 2 accounts with MSFT. The first account is @msn.com, and the second was @live.com. Because I no longer needed the @live.com address I canceled it. I still have the @msn.com address though. I have downloaded and installed the Microsoft Office Live Add In, but it is not showing up as it is supposed to (Office 2007). I opened a word document and looked at my Add Ins, and it is in there, however it is disabled. When I try to enable it I get the message that I cannot because I am not the administrator. I am the administrator, and am the only user of this computer.
    What gives, and how can I correct this?.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ntlikly View Post
    Moderators, If this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move.
    Ok here is what is going on. I have or should say had 2 accounts with MSFT. The first account is @msn.com, and the second was @live.com. Because I no longer needed the @live.com address I canceled it. I still have the @msn.com address though. I have downloaded and installed the Microsoft Office Live Add In, but it is not showing up as it is supposed to (Office 2007). I opened a word document and looked at my Add Ins, and it is in there, however it is disabled. When I try to enable it I get the message that I cannot because I am not the administrator. I am the administrator, and am the only user of this computer.
    What gives, and how can I correct this?.
    Ok,
    I solved this little problem, but now what happens is when I go to save the document to my Live account, the "My Documents" Library opens.
    Ideas?
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    I would like to re open this thread.
    I have the connectors in place, for Office 2007 (Image 1), but I still cannot save to Skydrive.
    When I click on either Open or Save to I get this (Image 2), but when I go further I get this (Image 3), and when I sign in, I go to My Documents not to SkyDrive.

I will also add, that when I click on the "Notice Workspace upgrade" (Image 4), and then the listed URL, I get this (Image 5), and that at one time I did have an @live account, but I cancelled that.

I hope someone out there can make some sense of this.
    Your help is truly appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks John