Columbia, Missouri, USA
    I grade a lot of papers for the online college courses I teach. The papers are to be written in APA formatting. When a student makes an error, I insert a comment that will help them improve, or that explains what is wrong. It has occurred to me that many of the comments I make are addressing the same issue, only with a different student. Therefore, it seems it would be really nice if I could have a set of ... or library of different comments that I could insert for the common problems, instead of retyping the same thing every time. For example, I would have a standard comment that deals with proper formatting of the header information. etc. ... In other words, when I click on the icon to insert a comment, I have the choice of writing a completely new comment (which is all I have now), OR choosing from a list of comments already written to address specific issues.

Is there a way to do this in Word 2010?

Silicon Valley, USA
    Word 2007 and Word 2010 use the nomenclature of Building Blocks and Quick Parts for collections of reusable text. (General info: Quick Parts - Word - Microsoft Office Online.) I actually don't know whether these can be used when composing a comment, or whether they can actually contain an entire comment. Worth exploring, I think.