Thread: VPN connection

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Troubleshooting a laptop connection issue in attempting to set up a VPN connection. The connection is set and configured fine, it works after logging in....but they way the network is configured I need to log in through the VPN as I log into Windows. The check box Log on using dial-up connection works on one laptop (lists all configured VPN's) but not on another (doesn't list any VPN connections). As far as I can tell there are not any GP settings prohibiting.....all setting are identical on both machines (have triple checked!) Any ideas?

Jon

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I found the solution after getting tired of it and putting it on the shelf for a few. I originally configured the VPN as myself only.....duh, it wouldn't show up then in the connection listing before I was logged in, which I was waiting on the VPN connection to complete before logging in. Anyway, deleted the connection, readded it as anyone's use, and voila, all is well and I can how have the VPN established before logging on to the domain......pretty simple once you figure it out.....aren't they all.....

Thanks
    Hope your slightly better at solving other peoples problems than your own. Catch you again soon I hope.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!