3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    folder.jpg and creating the large and small album art files? Foobar's my main media player.

Marc

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I hate that both Media Player and iTunes think that they own my music. So my Music library is empty, and there are no files in the my Music folder. Instead I created a separate folder where I placed my music, created a new library named Songs and placed my various music folders in it. Then I point Winamp at the Songs library. Works great, and keeps Media Player's filthy mitts off of my music.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    My son wanted to hear my music while he was playing X-Box so I set everything up. I finally stopped the process because it was taking forever and slowly my computer down. WMP had resized over 3000 folder files and added those others awith no warning. I was pissed. Real Player is the worse at least the last version I messed with. It changed all the media file association without asking and there was no easy way to change them back other going one by one. I agree why these companies think they have a right to mess with my files. That's one of the biggest reasons I like Foobar and the fact it is so customizable.

Marc

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I gave up on Real Player way back in the early 90's. I gave it several tries and each time it screwed up my PC in one way or another. No way will I ever load that piece of trash on any of my computers!