4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I am thinking about getting Ashampoo's Burning Studio 10 because I have read that it is a very easy program to use. Before I purchase it, though, I would really like to get the opinion of those more knowledgeable than me about the worth of this program. Any assessments of this Ashampoo program would be grately appreciated. Thank you.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    I use CDBurnerXP. It's free and burns any type of CD/DVD I need.

cheers, Paul

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1130 View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking about getting Ashampoo's Burning Studio 10 because I have read that it is a very easy program to use. Before I purchase it, though, I would really like to get the opinion of those more knowledgeable than me about the worth of this program. Any assessments of this Ashampoo program would be grately appreciated. Thank you.
    Moon,
    Hello, I know that this program is given away free at times, as just a few days ago it was offered at "Giveaway of the Day" http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ among others . Suggest that you do a search on this and you might find "Ashampoo 2010 Advanced" for free on some other sites. I have Used this free version ( 2010 Advanced ) and its a pretty good all around burning program. Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Paul and Fred. I will do a computer search and try out both programs and see which one I prefer.

You all have a wonderful day.

Moon

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1130 View Post
    Hi,

I have been using Ashampoo since 2005 and think it is very good. In fact, I managed to get the free version 2010 recently. I don't know of other programs mentioned by other but I can certainly vouch for Ashampoo.
    Thanks.
    Robie

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Windows DVD maker is a feature of Windows 7, although it may depend on the version you have.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    You can try Name Your Own Price for Ashampoo software ...
    Name the price! - YOU name the price!

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Something I ran across recently is that you can also burn CDs & DVDs using Microsoft Media Player. I wasn't much interested and didn't pursue the matter, but it is something that you can easily look up, and probably already have on your computer.

I confess I personally have Ashampoo Burning Studio 10 installed on one computer, and have yet to get around to using it or learning how. That is mainly because I have little occasion to burn disks other than as part of an operation that has the capability built in, such as backups and imaging. You will find that if you get on their mailing list or become a purchaser, Ashampoo does offer software at extremely low prices, so if you have an application in mind sooner or later it is likely to be offered at a good price. They had quite a number of specials recently, presumably because it was back-to-school computer season.