3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I started using word at word 95 and as such I'm quite accustomed to the old non-ribbon layout. When I upgraded to 2007 so I could get compatibility, support, and a few insertion options that were either impossible to get or just to much hassle to install I thought that I would have learn this new ribbon system. After trying for a while to get used to it I decided that the old way was much better but, Microsoft doesn't give you any way to just switch to the old system. Enter Ribbon Customizer: The program was mentioned in another post but, for a far more technical reason. What I'm talking about here is the free "Standard" version. It has a lot of features I really don't care about but, it has one major feature that I want and that's the ability to add a new ribbon, classic UI. Simply install the program, open an Office App, click view, click the customizer and somewhere in there is an option to add the classic UI. Now I can finally use the old way of doing things while still gaining the few new features I wanted. Here's the site:
    http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...er/starter.php
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Lounger
    Thanks
    This product recommended seems relatively out of date and doesn't mention Windows 7 64 bit or Office 2010.

Does anybody know of a similar product because it appears to be very very useful?

Thanks

Darryl

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I use UBit Menu from this link:

http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/

Once installed all you need to do is click on the word Menu and the ribbon bar will switch to the more familiar Office 2003 style.