3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 98 Calender (Outlook 98)

Hi Is there a way that I can print out a monthly calender that only has entries for a particular category/s
    Thanks
    Dax

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook 98 Calender (Outlook 98)

Sure you can. The trick is to first change the screen view to display only the desired entries and then print. For example, select the Monthly view, then
    1. go to View / Current View / Define View
    2. Click the Modify button
    3. On the next dialog click the Filter button to bring up the Filter dialog
    4. There you find various filter options, among others, categories (on the second tab)
    5. Enter the desired categories and hit OK (several times, to close all the dialogs)

As a result you see only the filtered entries in your calendar. Now print it. If you print this view on a regular base, you should save the filtered view as a new view.

Doris

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Doris, that works.

Just one other question, when I print the monthly layout, how can I get the details to word wrap so it's not cut off.
    I've tried using Ctrl=Shift+ Enter in the subject line to keep it short on each line, but it doesn't print the subsequent lines.

Cheers

Frank
    Dax

Lounger
    Thanks

Hi Frank,
    Outlook 2000 prints the full information contained in the subject and in the location field. Earlier versions of Outlook print just one line per appointment and cut off all information which does not fit in that line. For all I know, there is nothing you can do about that, except perhaps, trying a smaller font (go to File / Page Setup and modify the Monthly layout).
    Doris