Lounger
    Thanks
    I installed FoxFire 3.6.9 and have a problem with text size. It is very, very small. Barely able to read. I have to "Ctrl ++" to zoom out to enlarge the text. I have searched for ways to increase the size permanently to no avail. I never had this problem in 3.6.8 or earlier version. What am I doing wrong?

regards
    johnb

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bryan View Post
    I have to "Ctrl ++" to zoom out to enlarge the text. I have searched for ways to increase the size permanently to no avail. I never had this problem in 3.6.8 or earlier version.
    First, to determine whether zoom is "stuck" on an unusually small size, use Ctrl+0 (or View > Zoom > Reset) to see whether that has any effect. Does it make any difference?

Do you recall whether you use any add-ons to manage your default zoom level. Two examples are:

If you have installed either of those in the past, check to see whether they have become disabled or their settings became corrupted during the update.

If none of that is relevant, perhaps a font setting became corrupted. As a diagnostic, you could try creating a new "clean" Firefox profile: Creating a new Firefox profile on Windows @ MozillaZine Knowledge Base. It will look "factory fresh" except that it will pick up the plugins installed on your machine. Do the fonts work correctly? If so, you can try to hunt down the problem setting, or you could move your bookmarks and (selectively) your other settings to the new profile: Transferring data to a new profile - Firefox @ MozillaZine Knowledge Base.

Any luck?

Thanks
    This can also be done after pressing Ctrl+0 (zero)

[attachment=89955:Untitled.jpg]
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

Lounger
    Thanks
    jsche and roderunner, thanks for you suggestions.

I reset the zoom and it worked. I then rezoomed to get the size text that I wanted. I logged off then back on and the screen text remained the same that I set it. I then went to Tools > Options > Contents and set the following fonts and size I perfer.

[attachment=89971:FF_Fonts.png]

[attachment=89970:FF_Options.png]

Thanks a million for the guidance and help.

regards
    johnb
    Attached Images Attached Images