New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello

We're running Exchange 2007 on the server, and all local machines have Outlook 2007. (Along with Windows XP, SP3)

We have a few custom forms in the Organizational Forms library, and until now, they're working fine.

I had to create a new image from scratch recently, and have deployed that to just one new machine. Office 2007 is part of that image.

For the most part, it's working normally, with one exception: all users on that machine are unable to see the Organizational Forms library in Outlook. They click on New > Choose Form, as usual. Normally, that would default to the Organizational Forms library, and the user would select the desired form. On this one machine, it's defaulting to Standard Forms Library. If I hit the dropdown to see all options, Organizational Forms is not one of them. I don't know how to browse to it, or more importantly, how to make it appear in that dropdown.

This happens with any user on this machine. If any of those users log on to any other machine (i.e., one with the old, original image), the Org Forms are still there as always, fully functional. I'm assuming I'm missing something in the setup somewhere; can anyone help?

I didn't do any special setup with Office - just the standard installation. I have tried a repair installation on the local machine, which completed without comment, but that did not fix the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Denis

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Fixed, I guess.

Running "Repair" from the CD didn't fix anything, and neither did deleting/rebuilding profiles, but doing a total uninstall/reinstall of Office did the trick. Hope it doesn't come to that too often.