3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Twice today, over the course of many hours of browsing, I've got the dialogue box with the text copied below (it won't screenshot). It's the first time I've ever seen it. The box is nonresponsive to the OK button or the corner X and getting rid of it seems to require a reboot. Between the two occurrences, the only things in common are that two browsers were open, one of which was Opera, and the latter had several tabs open. But my sense is that this problem is be coming from elsewhere (another program, bad web page, Windows or ?) . The only thing that's changed with my computer in the past 24 hrs is that last night and this morning I uninstalled and updated the Radeon 5000 series video drivers, Catalyst Control Center, Catalyst Manager and the HDMI Audio to the latest versions (10.9). I'd be grateful if someone would explain what this box means and give any thoughts on how to stop it from occurring. Thanks.

Box: blue band across the top, orange-yellow warning triangle with exclamation point on the left. Text as follows:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative
    and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index

XP/SP3
    Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P
    AMD Athlon™ X2 Dual-Core 7750 (AM2+)
    4GB RAM
    3 HDDs
    XFX 5670 video card

Thanks
    Hello highstream,

I have never seen that error before. But since you did install a new video driver before this error arose, I would uninstall the new driver and reinstall the former one just to rule that out as the cause. If the problem then goes away, then I would wait for a new driver update to be released.
    Deadeye81

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Before doing that, I'm going to give it a day and see if I can pinpoint when it happens.

Googling the quoted part of this thread's subject, I see that I'm not the first to encounter it, although the examples I found seem to have arisen in a different context, i.e., running some other application. Perhaps someone else could look and see if something about those cases strikes them.