New Lounger
    Thanks
    Does anyone have any ideas why the Junk email filter on my Outlook 2007 would just stop working? It was fine one day, then it stopped. The only thing that has changed is that I moved my domain from one host to another. I changed my imap accounts so that they were reading from the new server and from that point on no junk filtering has been done by outlook.

I've tried deleting and recreating the accounts in outlook.
    I've tried creating a new email profile.
    I've tried deleting all the junk history that outlook has built up.

But despite all this still it refuses to filter anything as junk. I've got the settings so that it should be safe senders only so I would expect everything in my inbox to be moved to junk at the first attempt (well if not everything but everything new that is downloaded) but nothing.

I've been messing with this for a couple of weeks now and I can't get to the bottom of it!

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them as now it's just annoying me and making me wonder if my time should be invested in finding and learning a tool that doesn't just break for no apparent reason ( well maybe that's unfair but it it certainly feels like at the moment!)

Thanks all for any help!

spike...

Thanks
    I didn't realize the junk filter worked with IMAP accounts. There is one gotcha I saw mentioned: Outlook does not run the filter if you download headers only; the solution is to download the entire message. Is that relevant to your setup?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your reply. Junk filtering definitely used to work on my IMAP accounts!

I had considered that it might be a header related thing but I have all my IMAP accounts to down the entire message.

When I didn't and filtering was working I'm sure it would also filter on headers only (sure I remember seeing the little mark indicating the body was to be downloaded and having the entire message crossed out as it had been moved to junk).

New Lounger
    Thanks
    This has been kicking round for a month now. Anyone? I've still not found a solution myself despite some serious digging across the net! If you've got an idea please post it.. I'm willing to give it a go!