Lounger
    Thanks
    I've saved a bunch of MP3 files onto my hard drive, and when I play them in WMP, I see the album art as 300x300 pixels. Now recently I backed up these MP3 files onto a data DVD, but during playback of the data-DVD tracks, I noticed that the album art is gone. Is the album art not embedded in the MP3? If not, where are the album-art graphic files on my HD, so that I can back up the album art as well as my songs?

Also, is there some way to download album art that is bigger than 300x300 pixels?

Administrator
    Thanks
    The album art is stored as a hidden system file in the same folder as the MP3s. Change your Windows Explorer settings to view Hidden system files under Organize | Folder and Search options | View.

Joe

Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
    The album art is stored as a hidden system file in the same folder as the MP3s. Change your Windows Explorer settings to view Hidden system files under Organize | Folder and Search options | View.

Joe
    Thanks!

Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP View Post

Joe
    Okay, now I have a new problem. I backed up both the MP3 files and the album art onto a data DVD. The same folder in "My Music" becomes (part of) the same folder on the data DVD. Then once the data DVD is burned, I go to it and click on an MP3 file that I know has album art. But now WMP, playing the data-DVD's copy of the MP3, doesn't show the album art.