Star Lounger
    This is not a problem - not anymore, at least, but I thought the solution should be shared. I've been struggling for some time to get Dymo labels to print correctly. They're rotated 90 degrees, and the only posts I could find showed no way of resolving the issue. I corrected the problem by creating a label with only one text box. In that text box, I concatenated all the values I needed on the label, and then set the property of the entire text box to vertical (on the "Other" tab of the text box properties). Here's what's in my text box:

[FirstName] & " " & [LastName] & chr(13) & chr(10) & [Address1] & chr(13) & chr(10) & [Address2] & chr(13) & chr(10) & [City] & ", " & [Province] & " " & [Postal]

Who knew that learning the ASCII codes for Carriage Return (chr13) and Line Feed (chr10) would actually come in handy at some point?

A simple, elegant solution to anyone looking to rotate several lines of text within any report in Access.

Rochdale, UK
    Just a thought, wouldn't using vbCrLf instead of chr(13) & chr(10) give the same result?