5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Does anyone know when WS Lounge will be out of Beta?

Before you all fall over yourselves to answer that, please note that Iíve decided to make this, my 700th, post my last one so while I may pop back at some point to see if the question ever gets a definitive answer, I wonít be pursuing this any further myself.

Iíve tried for about 10 months to adjust to this place being Windows Secrets Lounge and not what it once was but Iíve not succeeded. Perhaps Iím just getting old or Iíve maybe been bashing my head against a keyboard for too long because I find myself thinking itís time to move on.

So Iíve packed my bags and Iím off to relax. Looks peaceful here...

stuck
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Does anyone know when WS Lounge will be out of Beta?

Before you all fall over yourselves to answer that, please note that Iíve decided to make this, my 700th, post my last one so while I may pop back at some point to see if the question ever gets a definitive answer, I wonít be pursuing this any further myself.

Iíve tried for about 10 months to adjust to this place being Windows Secrets Lounge and not what it once was but Iíve not succeeded. Perhaps Iím just getting old or Iíve maybe been bashing my head against a keyboard for too long because I find myself thinking itís time to move on.

So Iíve packed my bags and Iím off to relax. Looks peaceful here...

stuck
    stuck,
    Hello.. That does look peaceful .. But, excuse my ignorance ...but what exactly do you mean "out of beta" . The only thing that i can tell that isn't working is The forum for "VIPs" (which isn't usable, but only to Vip's & officers... Mod's & Admin's ) Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Perhaps he is referring to this:

[attachment=90314:beta.jpg]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbarron View Post
    Perhaps he is referring to this:

[attachment=90314:beta.jpg]
    mbarron,
    Hello... i guess, hadn't even noticed that bit .. and even if that's it .... Whats the problem ? Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred J Usack View Post
    mbarron,
    Hello... i guess, hadn't even noticed that bit .. and even if that's it .... Whats the problem ? Regards Fred
    Hi Fred,
    Yep, still in perpetual "beta."
    No more VIP Forum, Looks like there never will be one again.
    Virtual stomping on most of the original Loungers.
    Why do you think most all have abandoned the sinking ship?
    You have been trying your best but.....I can only wish you the best of luck, buddy!
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viking33 View Post
    Hi Fred,
    Yep, still in perpetual "beta."
    No more VIP Forum, Looks like there never will be one again.
    Virtual stomping on most of the original Loungers.
    Why do you think most all have abandoned the sinking ship?
    You have been trying your best but.....I can only wish you the best of luck, buddy!
    Bob,
    Hello ... Good to hear from Y'all . Sorry.... you have me a a disadvantage.. i have no idea about the "stomping bit", or what exactly you are referring to .... Please post back and explain, or "PM" me if you feel that it would be inappropriate.

PS: i hope that the ship is not sinking... I can't swim... or at least i don't think so ( i can't remember )
    Regards Fred
    PlainFred