New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a Lenovo x86 duo core machine with an OEM disk that has a small partition that contains XP Pro installation software. The disk also contains dual boot XP Pro and Win 7 installations. When I run backup under Win 7 and only select "include system image of drives (H, (C" and nothing else it works fines. If I either deselect "include system image of drives (H, (C" and select some files/folders to backup or leave "include system image of drives (H, (C" selected and also select some files/folders the backup fails with error code 0x8007007B.

Does anyone know why this problem occurs? Does it have to do with the OEM disk?

Thanks
    It's very possible that this is due to the limitations of the very basic Win 7 Backup and Restore. What you are trying to do is not included in this app. Most 3rd party Imaging apps will allow these type operations. I use Acronis True Image Home 2011 (2010 for my wife's PC) which does allow incremental backups as well as full images of one or all partitions. I believe Macrium Reflect does as well. Check them out.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy