Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I am facing a big issue regarding IE toolbar. I work in lawfirm and we have a lot of clients. We have a java based application for them in which we enter data related to them.

Now, I want that there should be a toolbar in the IE 6 or above (Similar to google spell check) in which we can define a set of words and when we click a "Check" in the that toolbar it will highlight the word in that Particular IE page (Form) if the word matches with those in the defined list.

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me in this.

Thanks,
    Ankit

Thanks
    I believe the solution for you would have to be.Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Here's the link for that;M$
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitag85 View Post
    Now, I want that there should be a toolbar in the IE 6 or above (Similar to google spell check) in which we can define a set of words and when we click a "Check" in the that toolbar it will highlight the word in that Particular IE page (Form) if the word matches with those in the defined list.
    I've never developed a browser add-on. Microsoft does have some documentation online on MSDN:
    Internet Explorer Learning - Extensibility
    Creating Custom Explorer Bars, Tool Bands, and Desk Bands

However, you might search for books or other resources that supplement and/or simplify the official documentation.