New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello - I use Outlook 2003 and I've been adding a new signature during which I think I must have accidentally changed a setting.

Now I find that when I reply to an email, it goes into the Outbox under "no date", If I send or forward a mail, it goes into the Outbox under the correct date.

The consequence is that "Send/Recieve" will not send Outbox emails which have no date - they just sit there in the Outbox. If I forward these messages [from the Outbox], then the new forwarded message does pick up the date and can be sent, but of course the original just sits there. Another strange aspect of the problem is that, if there are several messages in the Outbox, some under the correct date and one or more in the 'no date' section, and I then delete a message in the 'no date' section, one of the correctly dated messages moves down to the 'no date' section, which seems pretty weird.
    Note: I've tried opening and re-sending these 'no date' messages, but they still go back into the 'no date' section.
    Any suggestions to rectify this 'no date' problem?
    Thanks
    DavidMed

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi folks
    I'm not surprised that there were no immediate replies to my problem. I've now found the cause of it - nothing to do with signature files or any Outlook setting. The problem was caused by upgrading AVG Free Antivirus to the 2011 version. AVG have no answer to this, except to restore the system to a point before the upgrade and stick with my current version. Hope that helps somebody else to avoid the frustration caused by this.
    Cheers

David