Thread: Inpaint

Thanks
    I had a free copy of inpaint 1.0 before I reformatted my HD. Lost it after the reformat. I checked the Internet to try to get it and found that it is no longer available unless I pay some one $40.
    Does any one know of an free alternative to inpaint? Please reply.
    Catz

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Catz View Post
    I had a free copy of inpaint 1.0 before I reformatted my HD. Lost it after the reformat. I checked the Internet to try to get it and found that it is no longer available unless I pay some one $40.
    Does any one know of an free alternative to inpaint? Please reply.
    Catz,
    Hello, ... Yes "inpaint" ( Teorex v 2.3 ) is a great program, It is available every now and then from "Givaway of the day" ( you can subscribe to get notifications for their "giveaways") http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ .If you then have an "imaging program " ( i use Acronis 2010 v 7046 ) you can then do a " backup image" to save the day if needed. If you want there is a free version (imaging) from "Macrium Reflect" (basic but works as advertised) http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.asp Keep your eyes open as it's not that often they give that one (Inpaint) away. Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Thanks
    Thanks Fred for the links. I will check them out.
    Catz
    Catz