New Lounger
    Thanks
    Here's the machine's primary software vitals:
    WinXP SP3 fully patched
    IE8 fully patched
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:9.3.014.000

I typically run in a limited user account set up via lusrmgr.msc with membership in the Backup Operator, Debugger Users, Power Users, Remote Desktop Users groups.

Sometime in the last several months, my account became unable to run NWS's NexRad image loops.These appear to be run in JavaScript. See, for example, http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?r...01111&loop=yes When I open the link in the limited user account, I get a small red X in the image box.

If I open the same page when logged in under the Administrator account, the loop works as intended, I get a message stating the the images are loading, and then the animation begins running,

I'm at a loss to figure out what adjustment I need make to Internet Options to put these back in operation in the limitd user account. Any advice from other Loungers?

Thanks
    The looping page uses the Flash player. Are you restricting Flash (ActiveX controls) to trusted sites? If so, you may need to add that domain to your trusted sites list.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Flash and ActiveX aren't restricted to trusted sites under my limited user account. I've reset all security zones to the default level in my LU account, to no avail.

Another while another LU account on the machine also fails to run the loops with the same symptom, everything's good if I run them in the Administrator account.

Here's the next piece of the puzzle - the so-called Standard Version (http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite....d=ATX&loop=yes) runs fine.

New Lounger
    Thanks

I had been having this same problem, only with videos viewed in a web browser. The problem is permissions; IE8 under limted user accounts won't show or play at all, even if enabled in Add-ons.
    The only fix that works for me is to create a shortcut on my desktop for IE8, then:
    1.) Right-click on the icon, then click the advanced button at bottom right.
    2.) Check the "Run as administrator" box, click OK, then click OK.
    Then, when I used this "special" IE shortcut everything worked great, videos played, Flash enabled worked-
    If I wanted the "limited use" IE8 I would click my faithful IE icon in the taskbar-or I wanted someone using my pc to keep me safe.

A second option is to right-click on an IE8 icon and click "run as administator"
    The down side to both options is you have to type in your administator password every time.

This was a great work-around, but the browser now opened has none of the Favorites from the limited user account, so I had to copy the Favorites folder from the limted user acount to the adminstrator account to see all my saved sites, the favorites bar etc.

a.) Is there a way to have one favorites folder, shared by both accounts?
    b.) Is there another way to automated the admin password entry (for this icon), so I don't have type it every time (minus disabling UAC)?