Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm having a problem using the Windows movie maker. I have a home video and am able to import and play it. The problem is that in one part, which is eight minutes in length, the movie maker will only capture the first one minute and thirty five seconds of that same section for copying purposes. The rest of the dvd copies fine, it's just that one section. This may or may not be a factor, but that one section was the only part of that DVD that I recorded off a VHS tape onto the DVD. ( I have a unit where the VHS and DVD are all in one unit.) The rest of the DVD was recorded off my camcorder. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make movie maker do a copy of the entire section?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carroll View Post
    I'm having a problem using the Windows movie maker. I have a home video and am able to import and play it. The problem is that in one part, which is eight minutes in length, the movie maker will only capture the first one minute and thirty five seconds of that same section for copying purposes. The rest of the dvd copies fine, it's just that one section. This may or may not be a factor, but that one section was the only part of that DVD that I recorded off a VHS tape onto the DVD. ( I have a unit where the VHS and DVD are all in one unit.) The rest of the DVD was recorded off my camcorder. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make movie maker do a copy of the entire section?
    DVD recorders respect the copy protection signals embedded in commercial VHS tapes. Unfortunately I don't have any experience or advice of how to get around it.