Lounger
    Thanks
    I have an old (bought it in 2000) Acer ScanPrisa 640P scanner. I had it working with XP but I had to reformat my drive and reinstall Windows XP and now I can't find a driver that seems to work with XP. My net search comes up with alternatives but either they aren't around any more or the ones I have tried don't seem to work . The most common one I have seen (that doesn't seem to work) is the Microscan342P (and variations on that name). Does anyone know of a driver for this scanner that works with XP. The next alternative is to just go and buy another scanner (but I use it so seldom it seems like a waste of money).

Thanks in advance.

bob

Thanks
    Try these links...

Benq eu

Scanner-Drivers

The Driver Guide

640P Flatbed Scanners

http://www.nodevice.com/driver/640P/get25327.html

The "MiraScanv3.42P" appears to be the most common one found in search results.
    This scanner may be a dead end device.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.