New Lounger
    Thanks
    Anyone know why Gmail inserts my address in the To field when I hit the reply button instead of the sender of the original email? It wasn't always like that but I've finally had it with working around. As the processing is all on the web I'm not sure what to look for to fix this annoying behaviour.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Syrett View Post
    Anyone know why Gmail inserts my address in the To field when I hit the reply button instead of the sender of the original email? It wasn't always like that but I've finally had it with working around.
    I hardly ever send mail from the Web but I did last week and exactly the same thing happened to me. At the time I thought I must have done something wrong, but it seems not.

Graham

Thanks
    Mine works ok.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Syrett View Post
    Anyone know why Gmail inserts my address in the To field when I hit the reply button instead of the sender of the original email? It wasn't always like that but I've finally had it with working around. As the processing is all on the web I'm not sure what to look for to fix this annoying behaviour.
    This is no help to you, but I've used Gmail since 2004 -- heavily for the last year or so, and have never experienced what you describe.

Have you tried this?:
    "If (when) a Labs feature breaks, and you're having trouble loading your inbox, there's an escape hatch. Use https://mail.google.com/mail/?labs=0 ."
    Sounds like it wouldn't help you, but it's an easy try..