New Lounger
    Thanks
    Does anyone know if the new avg2011 free will cause the network drives to drop connection from the server( the server is running avg 2011 free)? Or is there any other new update to windows xp pro, that might be causing the problem. I have had this happen at three differant locations and I would turn off avg shut down everything and restart computers, the networked drives would then connect to server. I have no problem with server connecting to network drives, just looses connection from network drives to server.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by George h Brown View Post
    Does anyone know if the new avg2011 free will cause the network drives to drop connection from the server( the server is running avg 2011 free)? Or is there any other new update to windows xp pro, that might be causing the problem. I have had this happen at three differant locations and I would turn off avg shut down everything and restart computers, the networked drives would then connect to server. I have no problem with server connecting to network drives, just looses connection from network drives to server.
    it sounds like AVG2011 is doing something to the firewall on the server.....