New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am working on a PC that had some non-compatible hardware & software installed on it (Dazzle capture). I have uninstalled the software and the hardware was removed from the Device manager. However, there is still something remaining that is causing drop outs in the audio/video stream. I am using the DPC latency tool provided by Thesycon and it clearly shows some problems. I have disabled all of the hardware possible in the Devise Manager without solving the problem. Before unistalling Dazzle from the Devise manager, I wrote down all of the driver files and manually deleted them from the system after uninstalling the hardware.

Apparently some (Dazzle) driver is still functioning and operating outside of the parameters of Win 7. The system is windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. Does anyone have an idea how to track this problem down?

Thanks for any ideas.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am not familiar with the Dazzle program but when confronted with a similar problem I would do the following:
    1. Check msconfig startup programs
    2. Check processes in Task Manager
    3. Check Services (run services.msc)

Also:
    Search Registry for Dazzle entries with a program like JV16 Powertools (free 30 day trial)

Hope this helps

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I'm working on similar problem where I installed a Acoustic pulse touch screen and it started interferring with something on a machine at work.

Jump2reg 2.88 free
    That is my own program and it includes a search engine for the registry and works both 64 bit and 86.
    Once it finds just paste the key in long box and click the green arrow
    Make sure you look it over carefully although that name shouldn't appear in anything else before deleting the entire key or value