3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello,

I have a pre-existing watermark in a document, and I need to look at the settings for this watermark, but
    I do not see where to do that.

I am using MS Word 2010 and when I choose Custom Watermark from the drop down menu, it says that there is no watermark (radio button by default), but of course there
    is a watermark, as I can save the MS Word document to HTML format and then dig out the watermark from the folder created.

So, since there is no option for viewing a pre-existing watermark, is there way (e.g. via macro) to find out the setting for that watermark, such as where it is
    position on the cover page? Note, this watermark is only used on the cover page too.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

-J

Thanks
    Look for a piece of WordArt in the First Page Header. (Or the Header for section 1.)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Jefferson,

Thanks for the information. I had some other pressing projects come up, so first time I can
    get back to you. You were right on with looking for a piece of art inside the header/footer - except in my case,
    I opened up the header/footer and then right clicked on the cover page and was able to see the dimensions/placement
    of the existing watermark.

So, thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Regards,

-J