2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sometimes I cannot get to the OK or continue button on the netbook. I've tried changing the screen resolution, tried using an external monitor attached to the back, even rotating the screen 90 degrees so that the netbook stands on its side (very unhandy!). But on some applications, such as when you first install Adobe Reader, I just cannot get the entire image on the screen. The external monitor is an exact copy of the small screen, so that did not offer any extra real estate. The task bar is configured so that it automatically hides when not in use. I also tried moving the windows up higher, but they are already at the top of the screen and will not go further.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks
    If you stop auto hiding the taskbar, windows will not need to change page size.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Usually you can press Enter for OK and ESC for Cancel on such dialogs. But other than that, the only thing you can do is complain to the manufacturer of the software about this problem.

Another idea: does your netbook support a virtual screen size? I once has a laptop long time ago that had a 1024x768 screen but it allowed me to set up my desktop to 1280x1024. Then I could scroll the screen around to see the full desktop.