Thread: Internet TV

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Can anyone recommend an internet TV service. I stopped my cable - too much junk. I'm basically interested in news (Fox, CNBC, etc), sports, the religious channels, and my local channels. The promo's I see say get 3000 or 10000 channels, but I don't know what they are. Any help is appreciated.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunter Viktor View Post
    Can anyone recommend an internet TV service. I stopped my cable - too much junk. I'm basically interested in news (Fox, CNBC, etc), sports, the religious channels, and my local channels. The promo's I see say get 3000 or 10000 channels, but I don't know what they are. Any help is appreciated.
    Gunter,
    Hello.... I have used "HULU" http://www.mahalo.com/hulu-com and they have many things to explore.Also you can explore "Fox" as well. http://www.foxnews.com/ Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Fred. I didn't find current news on Hulu, but there's so much I might have missed it. And the fox website only gives me snippets, not always current unless I'm missing something.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I just looked at Fox News, it showed that Hannity is on now, so clicked on that. I a now watching the Hannity Show on my computer. It appears to be real time, it also appears to be the full show.
    John Quigley

"Wish not so much to live long as to live well."
    --Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1746