New Lounger
    Thanks

i have tried to delete MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX AND MY COMPUTER WILL NOT DO IT. i cant use it and as far as i know it serves no purpose. somebody please help me....

Thanks
    Hi Kenneth, and welcome to the Lounge!

Are you using Add/Remove programs to uninstall your apps, or are you attempting to delete the program files? Do you receive any kind of error message when uninstalling fails? Is there an error message about permissions? If you receive any error message, please post it for review.

When you say "you can't use it", do you mean it will not run when you double click the executable? If so, there may be corruption in the program, or missing components. Assuming missing components, try reinstalling Jukebox again, and download, install, and run Revo Uninstaller Free. It does a more thorough uninstall as it sniffs out registry entries for deletion after it utilizes the unwanted software's uninstall routine.
    Deadeye81

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill

New Lounger
    Thanks
    using add or remove programs.when i try to remove musicmatch i get the following message. The log file'c:/program files/musicmatch/musicmatch jukebox/uninst. isu is not valid or data has been corrupted. uninstallation will not continue. My computer will neither run or remove this program

Thanks
    Reinstall the program and then uninstall it as suggested in Post 2. That should work.
    Deadeye81

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill