New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Help - Advice needed............
    Does anyone know how to get passcards and passphrases imported from Netscape v8.1.3 into Firefox 3.6.3 so that they will work and auto sign-in / log-into websites so I don't have to remember and enter log-in details every time.
    Netscape works fine but some newer websites don't support it which makes some of the website data 'invisible'.
    In FireFox 'File' / 'Import Data and Settings' only Microsoft IE is listed so the FireFoxApp can't do this as an automated process.

Thank you and best regards ,
    Gordon Insley (UK)

Thanks
    Firefox Help site near the bottom of the page I came across this;FF Help Hope this helps.You might want to Uninstall your FF program then reinstall a new one.Because the option for Netscape should have showed up on the Import Wizard page.
    The step I'am refering to is #5.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Insley View Post
    Does anyone know how to get passcards and passphrases imported from Netscape v8.1.3 into Firefox 3.6.3 so that they will work and auto sign-in / log-into websites so I don't have to remember and enter log-in details every time.
    I always found it confusing when Netscape became a hybrid of IE and Mozilla technology... Can you first import into IE, and then import from IE into Firefox?