Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have tens of thousands of html files in various directories. The file names are not relevant to the page title or the page content. I want to be able to display the page titles and then copy the display into a txt file. I can use FrontPage to display the page titles but I cannot copy the display in FP. Is there some kind of explorer that will give me access to html title tags? Is there a program I can use to extract the page titles along with the file name? I need the page titles in order to build an index of the directory holding the files. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Thanks
    There must be a program for this, but rather than search I created a little Word macro. It only lists one folder at a time, but maybe it will help.

Note that you need to enable macros for this document. If Word doesn't prompt you, you may need to change your settings to Medium.

[attachment=90770:List-HTML-Titles-LateBind.doc]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    There must be a program for this, but rather than search I created a little Word macro. It only lists one folder at a time, but maybe it will help.

Note that you need to enable macros for this document. If Word doesn't prompt you, you may need to change your settings to Medium.

[attachment=90770:List-HTML-Titles-LateBind.doc]
    Thank you for the suggestion. I am trying to run the macro but I get a message saying the macro has not been enabled. I set the security level to "low" as a test, but changing the security level had not effect. Any ideas on how to "enable" the macro?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I got the macro to run. Thank you very much. Really cool.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    You might try HTML Kit program: http://www.chami.com/html-kit/