4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a dual monitor setup. (Windows XP, Office 2003) When I use the Equation Editor in the secondary monitor and click on any of the icons (say to insert a fraction), the options always show up in the primary window. If I use it in the primary window, they appear inside the program as they should. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Ronny
    Ronny Richardson

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    Ronny,

Looks like some more of MS excellent programming.
    I tried this with Word open on my 2nd screen...the Equation Toolbar shows up on screen 1. If I drag it to screen 2 the minute I release the mouse it disappears!
    I tried it with Word open on screen 1...drag the Equation Toolbar to screen 2 and it still disappears.

Thank you MS!
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    I have a dual monitor setup. (Windows XP, Office 2003) When I use the Equation Editor in the secondary monitor and click on any of the icons (say to insert a fraction), the options always show up in the primary window. If I use it in the primary window, they appear inside the program as they should. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    You might try setting Equation Editor to open in a separate window. To do that, follow the steps in Tip 3 here: http://www.dessci.com/en/products/ee....htm#open_mode

Bob
    Bob Mathews
    Design Science, Inc.