New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello Everyone,

Does anyone remember the software program Send Photos Gold version 4 ? I really loved the program because it allowed the sending of multiple photos via email, esp with Outlook 2003 on Windows XP.

My inquiry has to do if anyone knows of a work around on how to get it to work with Win 7 Pro or Ultimate, while using Office 2003 and Outlook 2003.

If this can't be achieved, how about recommending an alternate program with the same functionality.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Walter - Have you considered Picasa? It has many nice photo sharing features.
    Fast and easy photo sharing from Google

It's free to use
    Picasa is free to download, and Picasa Web Albums provides 1 gigabyte of free storage -- that's enough space for 4,000 wallpaper-size photos.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    @ Tim, Thank you for your reply.

Although, I've tried many alternatives and frankly, am not sure why I like Send Photos Gold that much, maybe it's because it's simple and works along side Outlook, not really sure. All I know is I was comfortable with it when I bought it and used it with Windows XP Pro with outlook. When I upgraded to Windows 7 Pro, I thought about the compatibility but couldn't get it to work, either way. Just so everyone knows, I have a computer that I built myself that has 3 different OS's on it, Mac Snow leopard, Windows XP Pro and Windows 7 Pro.

I've used many Web apps like Picasa and others but I just wasn't comfortable with them for 1 reason or another. I'll keep trying I guess.

Again, thanks in advance to all.