Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi!
    Can we grouping the headings/titles and paragraphs (like an index) of a document?

first:
    Heading 1
    Bla bla bla bla bla
    Bla bla bla bla bla...

Heading 2
    Bla bla bla bla bla
    Bla bla bla bla bla...
    After:
    + Heading 1
    + Heading 2

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yken View Post
    Can we grouping the headings/titles and paragraphs (like an index) of a document?
    You can collapse and expand headings and ordinary text, in a slightly unsylized/unattractive manner, in Outline view. Does that do what you're looking for?

Edit: To insert a collapsed list of headings in the document itself, try using the Table of Contents feature (it is not limited to being placed at the beginning of the document).

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    If you are using W2002-07, switch to the outline view. If you have W2010, you can also use the navigation pane. Neither of these features is for presentation. They help organize or navigate the information.

HTH,
    Pam
    Pam Caswell

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, but outline view is slightly unsylized/unattractive manner as mentioned.
    Table of Contents feature doesn't suitable for me.
    Is there another solution?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yken View Post
    Thanks, but outline view is slightly unsylized/unattractive manner as mentioned. ... Is there another solution?
    It would take a lot of coding to create a button bar similar to the Outlook view bar (i.e., click 1 to show level 1, click 2 to show levels 1-2) in the Print Layout view, but I'm sure it could be done by applying the hidden text attribute to the paragraphs you don't want to see. Maybe someone already did it and offers it out on the web somewhere?

Lounger
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion. I think so it could be done by applying the hidden text attribute to the paragraphs. Hide or show attiribute has effect all document. I want to open or close only one subject by one clicking. I look forward to someone to do so.