New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have an old form, created in Word 2003 originally, that has a text field that was formatted as currency. Now that I have upgraded to Office 2010, 64 bit, the field will accept my entry but changes it to 2 digits with no dollar sign. I can manually re-enter the data by unprotecting the document and editing the field, but it is cumbersome and not what I want. I found that if I save the template/form as Word 97-2003 it works fine. Anyone have an idea?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Could you post a copy of the form (minus any private content) that we could take a look at?

Also, have you tried the form in Word 2007, or just in 2003 and then 2010?

Gary

New Lounger
    Thanks
    The field that I am having difficulty with is the filed called Amount. It should be formatted as currency. As I posted on 12-2-2010 I thought it worked as a 2003 template. Not so. It still doesn't work. And it did work when I was using Word 2007. How can I post it? I'm not allowed to upload a .dotx.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kubik View Post
    How can I post it? I'm not allowed to upload a .dotx.
    If the board software doesn't recognize or allow a particular file type, you can Zip it using your favorite Zip utility (or the Windows compressed folder feature) and upload the zip archive.